methanol spark plugs

castshop

running a dap t 85 on methanol. i know all the spark plugs you cant get anymoore but what can you still get and where, thanks.

I haven’t personally looked into this list because I have a stash of 2413 plugs (NOT for sale)
if you can find Autolite 2413 buy it/them at any price.

the second picture is what I would buy.

Attachments

• IMG_2325.jpeg
    IMG_2325.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_2326.jpeg
    IMG_2326.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
You can buy current production plugs that cross to the 2413 on Amazon, EBay, and auto parts stores. They’re the NGKs at the bottom of the list I posted. They’re around $35 each. Plugs are out there, you just have to know what your looking for.

Yes I got a new carburetor
I have fixed a few big ones for both gas and ally and Jon Broaden has fixed a couple more for me. You can always use some of mine. Did you try the ones you borrow? They are all good, most build by EC.

Be careful when buying stuff on ebay. There are many knock-offs out there and even the boxes look like the real ones but some have ruined engines.

I just bought a new one from ec. I tried you're carburetor when I bought that bad race gas. Never put it back. Thanks for letting me try. I figured I needed one so I just bought one.dont know if you where there. I bought 5 gallons of bad gass. Tried 4 carburetor before going to chip's. We finally drand gas. I have been it for weed killer

What plugs did you buy? I hope you didn’t follow the link above because the W31EN is a gas plug. As I said above you need the W34EN for alcohol.

Last edited:
got a new nkg b10egp on amazon also got the denso guy that built the motor said they will work but i also have a gas so it was a good deal

Back