mgm chassis

I know Paul from sprint racing. Haven't ran any of his karts but he is a very hard worker and gives great support.

We ran mostly maxxis tires, we did run a few races with Burris tires.
I do not feel that the chassis is very tire sensitive because we were fast on
both running same/similar set up. I m 6'1 and was 240 pounds running animal. Our numbers have changed because I now weigh
212. I would say it's a drivers chassis because of different set ups we ran, all were fast just depends on what the driver is looking for.

Is this a new chassis? Or an older MGM? What class?

supposed to be a 012 or 013,be running lite,medium..i called and spoke with someone from the website but they didnt seem to eager to help me,i dont think it was paul....

Yes I know both Paul and his father from back in the 80's when we were both kids.
Just talked with his father at the myrtle beach expo. That's the reason why we ordered our
Kart from them last June. We knew we could buy a great chassis from them and get the support
Needed to run the bigger money races. Paul is the man to beat on asphalt! We hope to do the same on
Dirt.

how many dirt chassis do they have running now?..ive never seen any round here or seen any listed in results from big shows..

I couldn't tell you on numbers. I have no idea how many
Chassis they produce in a year. Pretty sure I have one of the only
Ones north of the Mason-Dixon Line. But we like to travel as well.
We ran a maxxis mid Atlantic show in kenly nc last year. We are already
Looking to run some southern shows this year either in north or south
Carolina. Plus some PA Maxxis Series and Dyno Cams PA region as well.

Back