Mike azrcr open sonik

I bought a open sonik from mike he is Azrcr on here to put on one of my open Rwyb karts it is bad ass I won Saturday night with it and I think I would have won Friday to but a four stroke blew up that was there and piece of it hit me in the face and fell down and got in the belt on the jackshaft and it shredded the belt and tore up the pulley a little bit . I was third when that went down and I was on them like a cheap suit !!! Waiting to make my move. I'm having mike build my 250 he is a good builder and a cool dude after watching Indy today I'm ready to break out my nitro funny car and make some hits with it again I got burned up pretty bad and started driving karts to stay up on my driving and they are harder to drive than a modern funny car I run a fuel altered to and that open kart is good practice for that thing. I need to be twenty years younger for these karts half way threw the feature I'm dead!! Rob Bruce zombie racing /eddie torez

Best way to stay in racing shape is to race more! :) Congrats on the W, and I agree -- Mike's been a stand up guy with my dealings so far. Hope you get it all back together soon.

I did I bought the belt off a uas guy from Indiana and put it on for sat nite when are you going to finish that build I enjoy it watching the build and the problems and solutions that every one has building crazy ass stuff rock on !!!

Should have it "done" tomorrow, and will make changes and updates as I go. Eventually it will get a jackshaft and clutch setup, or a mount with a third bearing support and engine clutch. We'll see. And I'll get a helmet cam soon for proof that I actually race sometimes. Ok, rarely -- until now.

Back