Mikuni carburetor for predator 212

So I am going to get a Mikuni 22mm carburetor from go power sports which has a new throttle cable and removes all the old throttle assembly crap. Since it is a new throttle cable and such I think I am not going to have to remove the governor but someone said the governor was still there even if I got the Mikuni am I right or is he right?

I think if you don't remove it it will self destruct . Thus stopping all performance .

I have saw people post about tying it back . I have no idea if it works or not as it's the first thing I took out . I leave all my outdoor equipment as is. With governor.
You might want too do the same . Research adjusting the governor it can be turned up where the engine rpm' s more .
Pushing a dead machine home is not fun , even if it looks cool !

I think if you don't remove it it will self destruct . Thus stopping all performance .

I have saw people post about tying it back . I have no idea if it works or not as it's the first thing I took out . I leave all my outdoor equipment as is. With governor.
You might want too do the same . Research adjusting the governor it can be turned up where the engine rpm' s more .
Pushing a dead machine home is not fun , even if it looks cool !
that makes sense I think I will just buy a tillotson they are higher quality it comes with a price but I think having a working engine for a long time is better than a dead engine that will only last a short amount of time

Back