Miller's swap meet Chillicothe oh . March 14th

The next swapmeet will be held March 14th at the Ross Co fairgrounds 344 Fairgrounds Rd Chillicothe Oh 45601.

Our swapmeets as always are for any kind of racing or restoration projects.

Gates open 9 to 4
6 dollar admission free for women and children under 14.

Inside spots only 25.00
Outside spots only 10.00

we will once again offer are 100.00 cash vendor drawing for every spot you buy you get another chance to win.

This event will be sponsored by Wagner custom carts and parts of Chillicothe 740-773-8665 and Southern Ohio equipment and trailers
740 -998-6100

For more information call or text Brian at 740-701-2511 or Nathen at 740-701-3447 best to call after 4:00

Find us on Facebook (millers ross co automotive swapmeet and cruise in)

Dover Power will be there the 14th and heading even futher north into Michigan on Sunday 15th..

PreOrders are appreciated and helps us know how to stock the trailer.. Some of the smaller swap meets are done by JUST my wife (Mona) and I so we don't bring as much inventory.. Thus preOrders insure you get what you need and PrePrders brings you even more a discount than what the show prices will be (Over all ticket wise)

Make your list and email it to me for a quote and approval for delivery.. Thanks

Doles automotive will be in attendance if you need anything special for any kind of race car call Bobby at 740-887-4942.
Bobby offers anything you need for karting

CHE enterprise will be there with new and used karting supplies. Call Ryan at 740-998-8283 if you need anything brought to the show

Bowmanenterprise.com will be attending, come find us for some great deals!

All you auto racers, stop by and pick up a catalog!

We sell anything from go karts, autos, muscle and even lawn mower!

We are working on another building to rent for this event. If anyone else in interested in a indoor space please contact me and will try to get you in.
740-701-2511 Brian

Christopher Inn of Chillicothe has offered a group rate of 85.95
They are located at 30 N Plaza Blvd Chillicothe Oh 45601
740-774-6835
The rooms are non smoking double queen with a indoor pool
85.95 just mention Miller's swapmeet

Looks like a nice warm up this week a the third building is filling up nicely.
Call Brian at 740-701-2511 to reserve yours.

Vendors setup will be Friday 2-9
Saturday 7-9
Gates open to the public at 9 Saturday

I have not had time to post all the vendors coming.
If you are coming as a vendor feel free to post on here.

We have 3 buildings to get in out of the rain so shake off the winter blues and come on out to see us.

With all the rain is parking going to be a mess or will I be able to get in and out without getting stuck?? Havent seen recent weather forecast so cant say about tomorrow..

We are using different parking with gravel lanes .
The first gate is for vendors second gate for general admission.

We have extra golf karts to shuttle . If you need anything hauled we will help.

Back