More Good LO 206 News

Jimbo

You can fool some of the people some of the time
The WkA clutch rule and the Briggs clutch rule is now the same.

"Any rim centrifugal clutch with a maximum of 9 springs and 6 shoes.
No alteration of clutch allowed, except springs. No clutch coolers allowed"

Thank you WKA

Am i reading this right? Are you saying that the sealed engine from briggs comes from you with a max duration cam good for. 3-.4 on the dyno?
Well so much for entry level and that silly seal briggs puts on at the factory.

No, you are not reading that right. Jimbo's cams are for blueprinted Animal classes, not the sealed LO206 classes. Seals work perfectly!!!!

Chris
Thank you for bringing that to my attention.
I have changed my signature to be more clear.
The cams are for blueprinted WKA and IKF engines.
They are NOT for the sealed LO 206 engine!!
As Bernie said the seals work just as intended and the LO 206 has really taken off all over.

Maybe you could could delet your facebook post bashing Jimbo now that you have the correct information?

You even exaggerated the Hp gain from my cam for blueprinted Animals.
Please retract what you said on your face book page.
LOL --- not

I just re-read the clutch rules for the LO and it stated

b. Junior 1, Junior 2, Senior, and Masters Classes can run any rim centrifugal clutch with a maximum of 9 springs and 6 shoes. No alteration to clutch allowed, except springs. Clutch coolers are not allowed.

With that rule what would be the best clutch?

r
Marc

Honestly, it really does not matter. I prefer the Stinger, I'm sure others have their favorite. Once you are on the track ( sprint ) you should adjust clutch or driving to keep engaged. On ovals the start is important ( or not ) and you adjust engagement accordingly. Service ability of clutch would probably be biggest concern in determining " best clutch".

To keep with the "more good news" trend....speaking with a sprint track in north carolina 206s are being sold twice as fast as any other engine package in their kart shop!

Back