Moree racing engines

ZMR25

New clone engines are $525.00 plus shipping...
Rebuilds are $125.00 Labor plus parts and shipping....
I do not have 3 different engines as I try to get everyone the same horsepower as possible....I go through and get the best parts to put in I can find...So if you would like to get on a Moree Racing Engine just shoot me a message....If truly interested and not just wanting to ask questions give me a call...843-622-7524 between 10:00a.m.est-7:00p.m.

Had a jr 1 driver finish 2nd last night after leading the majority of the race but had a miscue which resulted in a 2nd place finish at Cross Anchor Kartway....Great job Vance Escoe Jr...

Well before everyone hears this from someone else Moree Racing Engines has lost a customer because of something that happen to an engine....The engine had 4 races on it along with probably 100 laps after the races and running wrong gear..Well the rod bolts vibrated loose and now he says it my fault and never going to let me build another engine...Says now they don't run but when he first started running it he bragged to everyone...Well I am not going to lose any sleep over it because things happen....This was the very first engine out of Moree Racing and it was not a new one but a rebuild...

Some good finishes out of Moree Racing Engines customers..2nd,2-3rds,and a 5th and a good showing in a practice session

Yeah guys Zach Builds some Monster Flatheads and Clones i know how they are..... His Motors are Fast and they will put you up there to the front!!

A couple good finishes this past week-end--I know of a 2nd and a 4th...Getting busy so place your orders before I get backed up

Running a special til the end of this week.5/31/15 $500.00 shipped for a new engine race ready with everything u need but oil..

Moree Racing Engines had good showings at Cross Anchor Friday night with a win in Jr 1,A 2nd in Jr 2,and a 3rd in Clone 425....

Moree Racing Engines had another good showing this week-end...Josh Waynick of Tennesse 3rd-41-A Speedway in Clone Heavy....

To all Moree Racing Engines customers that are racing this week-end I say Good Luck to you all....

Congrats Vance Escoe Jr on your win in Jr1 Friday night 7/10/15 at Cross Anchor....Keep the wins coming with that Moree Racing Engine....That's 2 in a row for ya...

Just give me a call...If no answer just lave a detail message and name and I will get back with you as soon as possible...

Congrats to Scoyy Massicks daughter on her first win on a Moree Racing Engine at Poplar Grove in Iowa...

Back