Mychron help

racinn

I know on old forum there used to be a mychron guy thinking his name was Mike? Anyways anyone know if he gets on here still? Also if i have a bad lap time sensor could i send it to Aim for them to possibly fix it or are they the same as the cht sensors which i was told by them are non repairable. Thanks for the help in advance

Last edited:
Actually, any certified experienced electrician or technician who knows how circuits and things like that work should be able to fix your lap sensor. Mine wouldn't work at one time last year, instead of sending it off i didn't have time because I needed it for a race the next day, and took it to the local vocational school to an old electricity teacher I had, he said to leave it for the day and he would check it out. I left it and when I picked it up, he said that moisture had corroded something inside it and that he believe he had fixed it, and he actually did fix it since it worked like new when I tried it out. If I remember right I think he said it was a resistor or transistor or something like that which was the problem.

We would be happy to look at your sensor but before you send it in open it up and see if the cable has come unplugged from the circuit board. That happened a lot to the older receivers. If its still plugged in then send it to,

AiM Sports SE
1636 B 9th Street SE
Roanoke, VA 24013-2700

MyChron Mike

Back