Need a good tire program.

MDR

I'm New to karting and need a good tire treatment that stays with the tire for the whole race. I ran this past weekend with a good set-up and a fast kart, but after a 4-6 laps on my tires (burris 33's) they feel off fast. I had know internal prepping, just outside treatment. I'm in the process of building a hotbox for internal prepping. I'm looking for something on the simple side as I'll only be racing about once a month.

Insanity Speed Eixir by Donnie Nall is a Another great prep cant go wrong with jamie Knopf either both have great programs i am a dealer Nall if i can help let me know

what kind of bite do the tracks you run at have? I wouldnt put any inside prep in a burris, just outside only. As far as pink magic, i dont think jamie intended on using his prep on burris since most of the tires he runs is maxxis. now granted there is prolly a few people who've had luck out of it on burris but overall ive seen the consensus that pink magic isnt the best choice for burris

^ Agreed.

Give me a call here at the shop tomorrow when I've got some time to talk with you specifically about your Burris program.

For everyone involved in the discussion on here - tell us a bit more about what you've done to the tires (what preps used, how much, duro, etc.)
Someone could make a quick judgement and say you didn't prep enough (or deep enough) for longer runs, but without knowing a lot more info, we'd only be guessing.

--
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cuts
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Celebrating 25 years of service to the karting industry
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back