nemisis setup numbers ?

ahracin

Any one got a good setup for dumplin valley on a nemisis that you'd share ? Lol. I was thinking 45 nose, 56-58 left, 65-66 cross ,1 1/4 front stagger, 3/4-7/8 rear stagger, not sure on caster / camber yet.am I even close lol ? Running clone heavy or super heavy. Thanks.

I've won on a nemi at dumplin valley before if I can find my numbers ill be glad to share. I will say this I believe you nose could be a little higher like 46 and you'll definitely want lower left side weight. I had a lot of problems with my left side and I ran 375 so if you going to run super heavy its going to be hard to get right. I had a lot of problems with the center out. Ill look and see if I can find my winning setup I'm sure I've still got it somewhere

Any one got a good setup for dumplin valley on a nemisis that you'd share ? Lol. I was thinking 45 nose, 56-58 left, 65-66 cross ,1 1/4 front stagger, 3/4-7/8 rear stagger, not sure on caster / camber yet.am I even close lol ? Running clone heavy or super heavy. Thanks.
just guessing of course, but with those stagger numbers, I'm thinking Dumplin Valley is a really big track, with big sweeping turns. Does that describe the track?

Thanks everyone , and you are correct on the description Alvin. Mbphenom if you find those numbers it would be greatly appreciated.thanks again.

Yea go with what LTG said he is spot on with the numbers except at dumplin valley I couldn't run that much cross looking at notes I've got 63.2% cross 45.3 nose with 54.5 left ,and definitely could have used less left just couldn't get it down there and being at 205lbs myself I had a hard time getting my nose up from 44% I ended up finally switching to a select seat and all was fine .once you get as close to the numbers that you can run 1.25 stagger up front and 7/8 to 1 inche out back left rear punching at least 5 points harder than right sides ,right front being 2 points harder than right rear . As for all of this tire info this was on an average of about 6-8 races two summers ago

Back