New body

Cundiff2c

I'm looking into getting a new body.. I was looking a few and noticed they have regular and swoop bodies.. What r the differences? What bodies do u all prefer and from who??

Most go with the swoop. There are some aero differences that have been posted before. I would go with what styling you would like, and your nerf bars. Some need to cut their nerf bars on older chassis for a swoop. I run Comp Composites. They have a superior durability and flex for performance. PM me for more information I've got some in stock ready to be shipped. I could ship one to Indiana to your door pretty cheap via UPS

What I like about the Fuzion Composites body, is that they are vacuum bagged once the resin is rolled, makes for a nicer, stronger body. I've seen some cheap bodies available that look like they were made with chopper gun, rolled a little to get air out, then flopped in the sun to cure. Plus the Fuzion body has rolled/finished wheel openings, instead of just being cut flat. For the extra $20-30, the Fuzion body is well worth it when you don't have to replace it part way thru the year. I ran 1 body all year long for my rookie year, making my fair share of rookie mistakes severely abusing the body. I'm sure any other body would have been a wall hanger after my first month.

Attachments

• majesticbluecar02jpeg.jpg
    majesticbluecar02jpeg.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 32
Back