New Carbon seat from Stohr Composites.

I have a fiberglass version of the storh seat, it's a beautiful piece customer service and product is top notch. The fit and support is unlike anything available in a layback seat. Imagine the deep waist and rib support of a well fitting tillet, that is layed back to the proper angle combined with great upper spine/shoulder support, and longer hip/thigh support than anything else out there. The seat is symmetrical and I think they would be awesome as a road racing seat as well.

Seats

That price is for our sprint/late model seat. The kart seat is 425. For information please either message me or call. Thanks.

Wayne
503 775 1114

These seats are not just a fiberglass seat. They are made of aerospace grade e- glass or carbon pre- pregs. They are vacuume bagged and oven cured. This makes them very light and very strong. They are also flexible, which frees up the chassis. There is nothing available even close to these right now. We have a small, medium, and large. The seats are plenty strong to be able to bolt as much lead on them as you need. For more info you can like us on Facebook, message me or call 503 775 1114.

Wayne Felch
Stohr Composites

Gentlemen,
You need to maybe look and see Wayne's pedigree. It is in multiple world wide successful motorsports series with full out cars, running in the 1200 cc etc. range.
See http://stohr.com/

One other quick thing......the SEAT and it's placement is the #1 important component in a chassis/setup.

And....whether relevant or not :).....Wayne's wife is John Force's cousin.

Back