New Kart

how big of tracks are you going to run on, our track for instance is a 1/8 mile D I mite start with 27 tooth driver and a 29 axle depends on how much bottom end you like

petersracing06,what kind of pipe are you using i have a bunch of nice pipes which you can use till you find the one that fits your style and tracks save you some money then i can have a good idea of what one i will use, gonna do the same thing on a new slack chassie for our factory kart.

They are not cheap but i will work with you on trying to get the pipe you want pm me with address and will send you one to try out i would start with a 4 and go from there do you still have the power valves in the motor that will make a difference in the pipe you will need i think uas allows the power valves we have to take them out of our sprint karts, let me know

i would not put them back in some tracks do not allow them,you can also learn how to controll the power better, then spinning out on the power band, happens easy with the power band.

Back