new tires

As long as my tires are above 55 duro its all good

Most of the new ones i have gotten this year are all around 52-54 new, so take Pauls advice above and start lightly on the internal if you roll them, dont use heat if you want to keep them 55 or higher. What do they duro now? That will give you an idea how much prep you can roll without going below 55.

New rubber is always a good idea if you can afford it. I prefer new old tires that have been on the shelf for a couple years, because usually they will duro at around 60+, giving you some room to do your internal and external prep work with a prep that drops the duro down to where you need it.

Call Paul (csteel14golf), he is a burris and FTS expert if you have any questions about the program your on. The program your using and how your using it seems good and may just take a small change here or there for even better results. I would prob try taking the 10% goat out and add 10% more black bite in its place. This may help keep the hardness of the tire up without taking away any bite. I personally never roll a Burris internally, but have seen Paul do it with success. Also, I like track tac products and run some of them, but have not had success with mint on my Burris 33A tires. Good luck.

Back