neway cutter

mike00b

can anyone give me a link or item number(s) for the valve seat cutter(s) for the clone? would like for both the 3-angle and 45.

I would be interested if someone has one to give away... I mean sell... ;)

Thank you in advance.

You can also call Neway direct, very easy to deal with and they know thier product, and usage. You will actually speak with the son of the founder.

Google cylinder head supply they are cheaper you have to Know what you want; that's were I get mine Good Service Nice People

I know they do. Thank you.

You can also call Neway direct, very easy to deal with and they know thier product, and usage. You will actually speak with the son of the founder.
Do they sell them directly or will they direct me to their suppliers? I think I'll call them this afternoon after work.

Google cylinder head supply they are cheaper you have to Know what you want; that's were I get mine Good Service Nice People
Saw their website. Not much info on which to use for the clone. Their website is the reason I was asking for item numbers.

Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by astrowrench View Post
Saw their website. Not much info on which to use for the clone. Their website is the reason I was asking for item numbers.

Thank you!!

That is why you need to know what you want If you are capable of using these tools You should know what to order I would order the 46* seat cutter neway 110 mdl. 46* w/100-5.5 pilot That should give you a start I don't have info in front of me just know your valve sizes obvious toward on the beginning of the smallest sizes tell them valve&seat Dia.

You want the 110 for 46* seat face , the 111 for 60* bottom cut and the 123 for 32* top cut . The 102 will handle 32* and 46* on all your "big valves"...

Got stuff ordered. Thank you again!! It'll be nice to do this work myself and learn rather than pay someone. Next on my list... valve grinder...

Got stuff ordered. Thank you again!! It'll be nice to do this work myself and learn rather than pay someone. Next on my list... valve grinder...
That's how it started with me Mikey. Like Nike says, "Just Do It"...Its fun, rewarding, and if you Keep it simple, YOU, can make HP ...What "valve grinder" you talking about ?

New valves are so cheap, and accurately machined. The valve grinder is rarely used on small engine valves anymore.

New valves are so cheap, and accurately machined. The valve grinder is rarely used on small engine valves anymore.
That's where I was going...lol , I have both the Sioux hand held seat grinder and valve face grinding machine made in 1962 but I never use them on the clones since the Neways. And I always just use new valves...

sneaks "...seat grinder and valve face grinding machine made in 1962 but I never use them...."

You could sell that setup to mike00b !!

On another note, I should have invested in Neway cutters instead of a 401K years ago.
I can't believe what they go for now.
Yikes !!

For these small engines they are. My son races big boy cars and I have a few older vehicles that I'd rather duct tape together than dump money into. The experience alone is worth learning how to do it.

Back