Newbie interested in karting in the SoCal area

schultz1212

I am a life long motorsports enthusiast who used to race motocross/supermoto and have ridden motorcycles for the majority of my life. As I am getting older (mid-thirties) beginning to wisen up and think 4 wheels may be a bit safer and have had some friends recommend karting. Would love to connect with any willing members in the SoCal area to get a lay of the land as I begin my search for the right kart, tracks/races to attend, etc.

I am currently living in Los Angeles however travel around SoCal pretty regularly. Appreciate any advice or input in advance and look forward to soaking up as much wisdom as I can.

Matt

Adams Kart Track /Apex kart track /Paris dirt track big oval fair ground track / Bakersfield kart track . Torrance airport lot

I am a life long motorsports enthusiast who used to race motocross/supermoto and have ridden motorcycles for the majority of my life. As I am getting older (mid-thirties) beginning to wisen up and think 4 wheels may be a bit safer and have had some friends recommend karting. Would love to connect with any willing members in the SoCal area to get a lay of the land as I begin my search for the right kart, tracks/races to attend, etc.

I am currently living in Los Angeles however travel around SoCal pretty regularly. Appreciate any advice or input in advance and look forward to soaking up as much wisdom as I can.

Matt
We live in Los Angeles and race both flat karts and caged karts on dirt. It's a small world compared to the rest of the US.. be prepared to travel for races! feel free to text me 515-441-9335 to discuss anything you want!

- Also Matt

Back