Nine sheets feedback.

alvin l nunley

Site Supporter
I've given out quite a few copies of my Excel spreadsheet called Nine Sheets. One of the pages in Nine Sheets is called weight percent. I can't remember ever getting any feedback on this page and I'm wondering why? Does it not work for you, is it too complicated, is it just no good? Inquiring minds would like to know.

I've given out quite a few copies of my Excel spreadsheet called Nine Sheets. One of the pages in Nine Sheets is called weight percent. I can't remember ever getting any feedback on this page and I'm wondering why? Does it not work for you, is it too complicated, is it just no good? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Contact each of the persons by e-mail or phone who received your data, and inquire of them what you want to know from them on a personal level.

Then create a spreadsheet with the data you receive from them as to the effectiveness of your karting spreadsheets when (or if) used by the recipients.

It works just fine.. Yes, a little over my head,.. but as time allows and the more i will get to understand it.
Thanks

It works just fine.. Yes, a little over my head,.. but as time allows and the more i will get to understand it.
Thanks

Im with him, almost gotta have some knowledge in spreadsheets to use it but the more I have messed with it the easier it has become.
Thanks for sharing Al.

I downloaded it/had you email it to me. But that was before I bought a set of digital scales. Now I just let the scales to the calculations for me.

AL you sent me.a.copy of your spreed.sheets . And I wanted.to say thanks . But spread sheets like the dyno spreed sheet was over my head . And I had it for some time .before I showed it to my 16 year old son and he understood it and could make the mathematical adjustments that i could not. And with a hydraulic dyno with no electronics . Your spreed sheet is a fine piece of work. Use it every time we dyno something
Thanks AL

It works great. Not too complicated really. It is always accurate. BUT, I never use it. (The weight percentage spreadsheet that is). Why? Because I never have my computer with me when Im scaling. I either use a set of digital independent scales and use a .99 cent calculator to figure all I need or a set of actual scaling pads that automatically calculates it all for you. If I had a computer in the shop I might use your spreadsheets more but If I had a computer in the shop I expect there would be a lot less shop work taking place. Possibly if I had a tablet with them loaded on it I might use them more. Good info Al but just not practical for shop use.

It works great. Not too complicated really. It is always accurate. BUT, I never use it. (The weight percentage spreadsheet that is). Why? Because I never have my computer with me when Im scaling. I either use a set of digital independent scales and use a .99 cent calculator to figure all I need or a set of actual scaling pads that automatically calculates it all for you. If I had a computer in the shop I might use your spreadsheets more but If I had a computer in the shop I expect there would be a lot less shop work taking place. Possibly if I had a tablet with them loaded on it I might use them more. Good info Al but just not practical for shop use.
I see your point, and I want to thank you and the others for the nice reviews. What I was worried about was getting a lot of people saying it didn't work.

I have it and have used it some. I need to sit down and learn more about it. It is a bit complicated, but I think with some time it will be a more useful tool.
I take my laptop to the shop when we scale the kart, so I have it right there on the bench. The problem is I have a new laptop, and have not transferred it over to the new one yet.

Back