NKA vs WKA

Oh hell, you mean to tell me the WKA has their own clone rules too? So now we have AKRA, NKA and WKA all with different rule sets?? You'd think folks would pull together and commonize things a bit so they don't ruin this engine and cause tech issues all over the place....

I just watch the top 3 guys (big names) for a $1000 to win race at our local track get tossed in tech because this particular track decided to go against the grain of all other Florida tracks and NOT allow NKA cams. They say they are "AKRA only" but yet still don't allow porting! Its getting ridiculous guys, time to call a meeting of the minds and do something before this gets out of hand!

Its a money grab . The orginazations have never been on the same page .
You left out IKF / SKUSA and Burris .

Oh hell, you mean to tell me the WKA has their own clone rules too? So now we have AKRA, NKA and WKA all with different rule sets?? You'd think folks would pull together and commonize things a bit so they don't ruin this engine and cause tech issues all over the place....

I just watch the top 3 guys (big names) for a $1000 to win race at our local track get tossed in tech because this particular track decided to go against the grain of all other Florida tracks and NOT allow NKA cams. They say they are "AKRA only" but yet still don't allow porting! Its getting ridiculous guys, time to call a meeting of the minds and do something before this gets out of hand!
Never have understood being AKRA, but not allowing porting

If they were smart AKRA would adopt the NKA cam and the NKA should open up the port thing. people would complain for one year then it would be over it's only a matter of time some tracks allow both

If they were smart AKRA would adopt the NKA cam and the NKA should open up the port thing. people would complain for one year then it would be over it's only a matter of time some tracks allow both.
Nothing wrong with tracks allowing both but current rules, racer decides which to use and declares which rule to be teched by, done deal !!
I know most will say AKRA has an advantage then just run the AKRA engine.

Back