North East kick off event, Maxx Daddy/Maxx daddy Jr @ Selinsgrove PA, March 29th

Special cupcakes are not on the menu. Lol. We'd probably just sit at the baked goods table and forget to race anyway. Hahahaha.

By the looks of the parking reservations this looks to be a huge event! Gone be a good time and a great race.

We have added a raffle for 15 tickets to Suite 55 for the Pittsburgh Pirates game.
It will be $5 per ticket and we will hold the drawing at the track our 10 year son with autism will pull the ticket.
All money will go to the kids at new story in Indiana, PA

Arent we all pretending well...... I shouldnt say that to "The Legend" the ladies Man "President of the MAN CLUB"
Mr B B Bobby "THE BIG SHOW" Baldwin.............

I wish I were even pretending. Haven't sold anything but its gonna sit. Got a new baby coming and trying to buy a house. I may pull it out this year but it always cost so much. Heck not pulling it out cost a bunch too.

Lol. It ain't so bad Logan. On paper its a lot scarier then reality. Got a 6 and 11 year old, yes I don't have top notch equipment but it'll never stop me from trying. :) have yet to train them to wash dads tires tho.

This will be our second. Ill be fishing a lot more this year. Wonder if I can put a 450 on the boat.

Sure you can. Just have to explain to the wife that guy trolling next to you was giving you the "let's race look". Vaaaaroooom.

Maybe Mr. Cherry will chime in here and let everyone know what his plan is. I know the 24th of May is the same day as "THE BIG ONE" at Race-1.

Sorry guys we can not make it on the 24th of May for the make up date. We will move the race to Blairsville. I will post the race date once I get it figured out.

Back