North East Winged Outlaws 2014 Schedule at GVAT

RacerRay

North East Winged Outlaws 2014 Schedule

******* ATTENTION *******
This is an invitation to ALL open winged outlaw kart drivers!

2014 race season is just around the corner, if the snow ever melts here in the North East. Greenwood Valley Action Track (GVAT) will be the home track of North East Winged Outlaws once again. 2014 points series will consist of 12 scheduled races welcoming ALL winged karts for open heads up competition. " Run What Ya Brung " (safety rules do apply)

2014 Points Race Schedule
April 12th
April 26th
May 10th
May 24th
June 14th
June 28th
July 12th
July 26th
Aug 9th
Aug 23rd
Sept 13th
Sept 27th

*rain outs will not be rescheduled
*any questions msg or call 908-878-6135

You can also find us on Facebook - North East Winged Outlaws

Man this is what the UAS need to start up on the east coast S.C. and TN and GA and Alabama, and mostly in Fl . I love them RWYB races.

Are cages/wings mandatory, shellhammers used to allow 2 weeks with a flat kart. Not running for points just a good time if I make it with a stock Yamaha...

Man this is what the UAS need to start up on the east coast S.C. and TN and GA and Alabama, and mostly in Fl . I love them RWYB races.

Already doing the research on adding the QRC winged kart to our series. Won't be cheep to bring a whole new series into the state but as long as your so interested in suggestions how about some help?.

Kyle, I think something happened and they quite mixing flat kart with winged karts which really is "safety wise" a pretty good idea. When you gonna break down and buy a sudam?? Bobby has a nice low winged kart he made out of my "magic" Invader kart. I was thinking of firing my old 29 back up but I hit the wall so many times the last time I ran at Shellys, I am not sure Cordiers would let me back on the track!

Grid Nazi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that's funny right there!!! Every track needs one

This "grid nazi" is a older bigger woman, and she called us all a bunch of southern hemisphere female genital area that starts with a "P" if you know what I mean!

WOW. That Bobby Buchay is a REAL LADIES MAN........... HE just Plain get all the Girls.... They don't call him
Booby Buchay for no reason at all. I'm am Jealious as H**l... Maybe some day in my next life I'll be that COOOL........

Back