OK so here is a question I have been thinking about for a while now.... Answers?

mhall_33

So you're at the track.. Bog show lots of karts, or maybe even a weekly show with small kart counts.. How does the type and amount of prep everyone else is using affect the track, your kart/setup and your approach to your own tire program? Meaning if some, a few, or a bunch of the others are on a different prep than you are. How does that affect you and your decisions. Also, does a particular type of prep generally work better at tracks where the majority of the time that is the prep of choice?

It's not so much the brand name prep your using It's UNDERSTANDING what condition the prep your using is for and applying that properly, and then reading the track for the right condition, once you have your prep program figured out there's NO reason to worry what anyone else is using or doing. The amount of karts present goes hand in hand with track conditions.

That's pretty much what I thought and what we do.. I raised the question because we were told that at track"X" if you aren't on this prep or that prep you won't be very good because that's what everyone else runs and it's in the track etc...

Thanks Earl. It appears that the last few races at Dumplin Valley have been won on goat, and no matter what we have done have not been able to get into the track at all... I need to give you a call to discuss some things if I can get some time this week. We used your purple last night and I really liked the way it performed for me. Interested in getting a complete arsenal of your stuff, but want to understand the uses of your line completely before we jump out there and pick up a bunch of product we may not need.

Thanks Earl. It appears that the last few races at Dumplin Valley have been won on goat, and no matter what we have done have not been able to get into the track at all... I need to give you a call to discuss some things if I can get some time this week. We used your purple last night and I really liked the way it performed for me. Interested in getting a complete arsenal of your stuff, but want to understand the uses of your line completely before we jump out there and pick up a bunch of product we may not need.

Don't believe everything you hear about Dumplin. I have heard the same things your hearing for years and its nonsense. That prep they "claim" to be the the only prep you can run there isn't your only choice. In fact its probably not in the top 10 that I would use. PM me if you want.

There are some people that use goat in most of their homebrew preps, it's what works for them. Not saying you need it because the person next to you is running it, just what some prefer.

Be more than happy to discuss prep with you, 386-748-1061 in case you dont have my number.

Don't believe everything you hear about Dumplin. I have heard the same things your hearing for years and its nonsense. That prep they "claim" to be the the only prep you can run there isn't your only choice. In fact its probably not in the top 10 that I would use. PM me if you want.

Thank you man. I think I will take you up oi that offer..

Back