Olson Kart contacts

DynoDon

I know Greg has left us. I had an opportunity to talk with Greg back in the days I had my own track and the conversation was really interesting. Now that he is with his Lord, who is the new contact for Olson Karts? The reason I am asking is I have a friend in Kentucky that sent him $1000.00 down to do a kart for him. My friend is not the type to come on here and ask questions at what he feels is a bad time so he has ask me to do what I can for him. He hasn't had any luck to this point with getting phone calls returned. SO, if there is anyone who can steer us in the direction of a contact, we would greatly appreciate it.

Once again, I am asking if there is anyone who can point us in a direction to either get the kart finished or the $1000.00 returned. I find it hard to believe that noone in the karting world has any contact with the Olson family. Please do not think I am being disrespectful. I am not trying to be. If it were you and you had a $1000.00 invested in a product and didn't receive that product or had any of your phone calls returned, you can't tell me that you wouldn't want to know what is going on. Please pm me any information you feel may help. Thank You

greg was building one for braden,i sent my deposit to him.....id rather have greg back than to get my deposit back...greg was such a good ol boy

i think his son Colin is planning on carrying on the operation. Phone number should be the same. If not, let me know, I can put you in touch with someone that would know

look up showstopper11 on here, Shane Fisher. He was friends with Greg, and a factory driver for Olson. He should be able to help

Back