outlaw kart at thankgiving thunder

Welcome to UAS Harrill! Although we bicker a bit here and there it's all because we are passionate about what we do. I have never met a better crowd then UAS racers. Anything from setup to tire advice, loaning carbs/clutch/motors all for the greater good of having a great time. Many laughs and hard bench racing to follow every race. This had been my experience and hopefully we'll see you out and about with another monster we all want a shot at. :) good luck

a new 131 billet from kermit and a set of dual 360 w/ bully 4 disc and kermits new pipe (16.000 rpm) will still be the best buy out there 54 hp off his dyno. and" run it like you stole it " JMHO and you dont send it back every time you run it! i dont believe the other 2 strokes have all their little problems sorted out yet?? a proven combination THE design has been around for years and won most of the big races in the country.,affordable and most backyard mechanics can rebuild it themselves.! call !kermit and inquire about his line of 125-131-150 cc sudams. call 1 402-723-4713! and your wallet will still have a few dollars in it when you get the motor! JOHN HILTON BULLER DEALER AND USER!

Not for the wankel. 48hp + fuel injection is beyond UAS rules.
Now that the previously dominating Wankel can be beat (thanks to the entire re-arrangement of the engine rules) you can bet that soon the Wankel will be allowed an upgrade.

Gotta' keep that upgrade just right tho, so the engine rules and/or weight rules do not have to be changed to once again gain parity
and blow out some more karters who have budgets.

Back