Pedals for young drivers

kamml53

Site Supporter
If you have a Phantom kart for your young driver, the factory Phantom reversed pedals work great for helping him achieve full pedal extension without using extensions. I was going to use pedal extensions on the standard pedals then I noticed that the Phantom website listed reversed pedals, so I thought I would try them. They work great for my son, and I did not have to shorten my throttle or brake rods. As he grows, I can shift back to stock pedals again.

If you have a Phantom kart for your young driver, the factory Phantom reversed pedals work great for helping him achieve full pedal extension without using extensions. I was going to use pedal extensions on the standard pedals then I noticed that the Phantom website listed reversed pedals, so I thought I would try them. They work great for my son, and I did not have to shorten my throttle or brake rods. As he grows, I can shift back to stock pedals again.
They have made those for awhile.
Many manufacturers made pedals that were reversible at one time, and they came on the kart.
Now they charge extra....

Well, this is a beginner's forum and I am a beginner, again. I was not aware of this before I bumped into them on the PRC chassis page. But it is good to know they are available for other karts as well. Thanks for your input. I bought the footrest plate too, but have not figured out yet how to use it on our Sythe.

Back