Phil's Back / Duck Dynasty

fox sports 1 I don't even try to watch it, hope it improves when the nascar season starts.
kind of oxymoronic in itself
I wonder which genius pitched " lets change speed channel to another sports talk channel. There aren't enough of those"
and all the "yes men" that went along with it.

Phil went on to Grad school and got his masters, said " I 'll chase the ducks and Terry can have the bucks ! " I did see an interview during the controversy where they interviewed a woman about it and she had never watched the show . Just how stupid can a network get ????

Phil went to college a Louisiana Tech...he did quit the team to go hunting ducks ( as he said)...he was offered a job with the Redskin's...He NEVER played for LSU...

Phil went to college a Louisiana Tech...he did quit the team to go hunting ducks ( as he said)...he was offered a job with the Redskin's...He NEVER played for LSU...
Opps your right,That was from the top of my head
I get a bit confused with the collage letters and names and it was 66 & 67 he started for Louisiana Tech, not 67 & 68. I also didn't realize that Jimmy Johnson was their assistant coach and helped to get Bradshaw on that team.

Bob have you read the Longmire series of books that the show is based on? Written by Craig Johnson--set in Wyoming(possibly Gods country, open to debate, but my belief) The DD deal was similar to the Discovery Channel Deadliest Catch deal a year or so ago. Everybody made up. John
I wasn't even aware of the book series. Have to look that up, thanks.

Back