Pictures of a Ultramax eccentric

Jake3890

Looking for good pictures of the front end of a Ultramax eccentric chassis anything will help and be greatly appreciated thank in advance for your time.

Percentage wise, moving one slot up or down was about the same as moving a thick washer. In the over all scheme, it was close enough I never once adjusted washers to get the cross I wanted in mine.

Percentage wise, moving one slot up or down was about the same as moving a thick washer. In the over all scheme, it was close enough I never once adjusted washers to get the cross I wanted in mine.
Ok thank you I’m going to try no washer and see what the scales say

Split the washers in the rf….. where the line is in the castor plate itself (backside I believe) never go below the 2 on the L block. (The 0 will be below that notch. Leave it at the 2 at all times and adjust the left front. Never put a weight jacker style cassette on the lr.

When I ran the Excentrik I honestly never ran the pills. Just always made sure they are tight. I’m not saying to do it but just letting you know what I did. I also had a Jones caster gauge when I did do this.

Split the washers in the rf….. where the line is in the castor plate itself (backside I believe) never go below the 2 on the L block. (The 0 will be below that notch. Leave it at the 2 at all times and adjust the left front. Never put a weight jacker style cassette on the lr.

When I ran the Excentrik I honestly never ran the pills. Just always made sure they are tight. I’m not saying to do it but just letting you know what I did. I also had a Jones caster gauge when I did do this.
Awesome thank thank you greatly appreciated

10-11, use a round 3 bolt design similar to the older style chassis. The 12-13 are mounted with two bolts from tabs on the chassis. And they're a clamshell design with two bolts holding the clamshell together.

10-11, use a round 3 bolt design similar to the older style chassis. The 12-13 are mounted with two bolts from tabs on the chassis. And they're a clamshell design with two bolts holding the clamshell together.
do you know where these chassis are stamped at??

Back