Pink Magic

W5R

Needing to know what conditions Pink Magic is made for? I have zero experience with it but heard good things about it around here where I race and am willing to give it a try. Can it be used internally or is it strictly for outside use only? This is the Knopf Pink Magic, I'm not sure if there is another company or person making pink or not. Does it compare to Venom Pink?

Nothing at all similar to Venom, and can be used in any situation. Theres an inside and an outside, knowing what to mix, how and when to use, and this can win anywhere as Jamie has done so.

Pink Magic is very versatile. I've used it a number of times and been very successful with it. He has an Inside and an Outside. Softens maybe a point or two a coat.

its the most simple prep i've every used. I use his inside and wipe his prep at the track. If the track is wet mix it with gold 50/50. I use it when tires punch 30 or when tires punch 58. Great stuff

I use it all over Kentucky and it is probably the most simple line of prep to use..... Jamie and Benji are both great guys to deal with.
You won't be disappointed with it!

Was going to try it for indoor dirt oval races coming up, was just wondering if it would be good to use on a medium-high bite track that gets hard and fast pretty quick. Is it a good choice for those kind of conditions, in cold weather? So I take it that the regular pink magic can't be used internally, right? I have to order the pink magic thats made specifically for internal? Judging by the smell, it has a strong scent of solvent and dries very quick, so I assumed it would be better for external use only

Thats exactly what i was looking for ClevelandJoe44, thanks. Had not been able to find anything anywhere else. Funny thing is, i get it cheaper than its advertised on that site though, thru my dealer, its just $25/qt

I stopped running it after I ordered one quart that was dark pink and next quart ordered was almost clear very slight pink hue so I quit using it as there was obviously so bad QC somewhere

The quart I got was just plain pink, light pink but not clear or dark. I watched him pour it from a gallon can that he just opened in front of me, so I know I got the right Pink Magic not something someone had diluted or anything.

Millerbilt if you purchased prep that you were unsure of you can call us about it. I would make it right with you. The active ingredients have nothing to do with the color. Ive seen it turn orange and look like goat and clear also. You may not have purchased from a dealer or me. I work for Jamie so if it was me you are getting it from the source. Most of the dealers order sealed gallons. If it get broken down into quarts and put in a plastic jug. It will change color. I do this when I sale it local. $.75 a bottle vs $4 a can. If I can help feel free to call me 803 804 2835.

Back