Prayers for Griffin Kinsey (Rebel Fab)

Millenium22

Just wanted to let everyone know what's going on with Griffin and Rebel Fab. If you're having a hard time getting a hold of him, here's why, I took this off his FB page from March 15th:

All I've ever wanted to do is RACE....Now,I find myself lined up for the biggest race of my life...The race to bet Cancer !

After having health issues for awhile now,(loosing down to 112 lbs)I finally got to go in for a colonoscopy last tuesday.They quickly found a large mass just inside my lower colon (biospy would later show it to be cancerious).The insueing CT scan would not only show the mass,but also cancer on my liver.

I now find myself getting ready to have surgery to remove part of my colon and I will start chemo as soon as I'm healed form that. Looks like I'm going to be down for 8 to 12 + weeks.

As many know , I am Rebel Fabricators.As much as I love what I do.I will not be able to temporally.So,Rebel Fabricators will be closed until futher notice.

Thank You for understanding and I look forward to the day that I am able to resume building products for you !

Griffin Kinsey

I just heard about this yesterday. Prayers to the family, glad I got my rebel fab tire machine last year! Great tool!

Many prayers to you Griffin Kinsey and your family. You've help many of us karters through the years with quality and reasonably prices products. We thank you very much for that and wish you the very best going forward.

Wishing you all the best and speedy recovery. You make some of the best products a karter could ever own. I bet I've used my tire machine seems like a million times. Sure saves time and effort.

Back