Predator flywheel

Sneaks is right. If you have the Hemi Predator, it uses the Kohler flywheel found on ARC website

A 69730 is not a HEMI and the flywheel May Work Depending on Early 69730 or new style; the early were made by Lifan and, I suspect the "New" ones are Loncin.....

Either crank , the 60363 or the 69720 have different tapers. Heck, they don't even match themselves...Welcome to the crazy world of clones...Try to keep up...

Just to throw this out there, I have a pvl, and i have a few of the old style 69730 predators, the ones that came with a plastic cam at JT 119 heads, the pvl seems to fit these engines just as well as it does the clone cranks, i confirmed it by lapping to the crank. I ran the engine for an hour with the flywheel lapped to the crank and key installed also as an added safety for peace of mind, just to see if it would work, and kept my distance from it. I ran the engine up to 6500 on the kart several times, and when i pulled the flywheel off, it was just the same as when you go to remove one from a clone, needed to use a puller to get it off. That being said, the cranks from the early predator 69730 may be the same taper as the clones, or maybe i got lucky and had a few motors with different tapers than the other predators with the way qualitiy control is with these engines.

Just to throw this out there, I have a pvl, and i have a few of the old style 69730 predators, the ones that came with a plastic cam at JT 119 heads, the pvl seems to fit these engines just as well as it does the clone cranks, i confirmed it by lapping to the crank. I ran the engine for an hour with the flywheel lapped to the crank and key installed also as an added safety for peace of mind, just to see if it would work, and kept my distance from it. I ran the engine up to 6500 on the kart several times, and when i pulled the flywheel off, it was just the same as when you go to remove one from a clone, needed to use a puller to get it off. That being said, the cranks from the early predator 69730 may be the same taper as the clones, or maybe i got lucky and had a few motors with different tapers than the other predators with the way qualitiy control is with these engines.
That is very possible . You know how these clones change . Last 69730 I did was a few years ago.It was close . hit on 2/3rds of the taper surface...Shortly after that .. Arc agreed and made the 6625 . then when the 60363 came out Arc made the 6626 which also fits a Kolher....

I have done several of the plastic cam geared predators, and none matched a clone taper..and I tried..LOL

Back