Predator throttle linkage

hotwheelz

Can someone please tell me how to hook the throttle up on a predator 212. I have looked it over and cant figure it out. The throttle cable was on a clone. I am confused, to throttle up you have to push the linkage backwards???

I can't remember the name brand , but I have one that fastens to the recoil starter bolts. It provides a place for the brass fitting for the throttle cable shield. Then to the rear of this is a 90 degree bell crank that the cable itself hooks to. The stock throttle plate and lever as well as all governor linkage is retained. From the bell crank a transverse linkage then hooks to the throttle plate where a remote throttle hook up is provided. (The shield clamp will need to be removed to make clearance) On only needs to reduce the friction adjustment on the throttle plate and it will work great. The advantage to this is for those of us running clones, as we can use the same throttle cable when switching engines.

I'm sorry I don't have the capability of a picture right now, maybe one of you can help out.

Last edited:
Back