Premier chassis

OK2NV

What's everyone's opinion on premier karts? We bought a Ultramax evolve last fall and only raced it a few times and could tell a difference with it over our older phantom chassis and now a friend is dangling a 2022 model premier in front of us and not sure if we should get it or not.

What's everyone's opinion on premier karts? We bought a Ultramax evolve last fall and only raced it a few times and could tell a difference with it over our older phantom chassis and now a friend is dangling a 2022 model premier in front of us and not sure if we should get it or not.
My opinion is you see a lot of them and the majority of those are front runners 98% of the time

Your Evolve is just as capable as the Premier. There's a lot of support with UMax. FBR & CCR ride the Evolve in your area and are consistently up front at all the tracks in Eastern KY and TN.

If support, part availability, and lower cost are important to you I'd stick with the Umax.

We got our Evolve from CCR at the end of last season and was very happy with it. We are thinking of adding another kart and not sure to go with another Evolve or try a Premier.

We got our Evolve from CCR at the end of last season and was very happy with it. We are thinking of adding another kart and not sure to go with another Evolve or try a Premier.
I figured that was the case. Opinions will vary and ultimately you'll need to decide what's best for your program. On one hand it's nice to have the same chassis for consistency sake. Another brand gives you the opportunity to try something different.

My opinion is, if the driver can provide good feedback, to try as many brands and models as possible. You'll find one that works best with your driving style and tire program.

I see some racers buying 3-4 chassis a season trying to chase the fastest thing out there. they all win. I cringe at the thought of mounting more than one seat a year LOL

Premier is a great kart. Do some study on who premier is, who the company is. I don’t think you’ll go wrong getting one.

premier is going to drop a new chassis soon. Probably why the fellow wants to sell you a kart about to loose value.

Back