prepping a tire for a low bite track after rain

That would depend on If I had to race feature after rain or time trial, if race 15 or more laps I'd want a 1 yr old set round cut little on the thick side of mid, that was only ever wiped with a medium base prep, but wiped a good bit in the past, then depending on how wet an soft it was I'd wipe accordingly LS 3 or LS 4 multiple coats maybe even a creo mix and there would be a torch involved.
If to time trial I'd want a 2 yr old NEVER seen any prep , smack it heavy coat of goat in the trailer 20 min out as soon as that coat was dry, i'd smack it heavy again let it dry, then at the back of the grid just before setting kart down smack them heavy goat coat again roll out WET, probably a torch involved again, and maybe even a coat of creo while at the trailer. That would be for Burris 33s only rule, I always keep 2 good sets of Burris 11s in the trailer in case any Burris rule.

all the rain is coming tonight im just trying to decide if i should wipe anything tonight in the garage before i leave for the track
That would depend on If I had to race feature after rain or time trial, if race 15 or more laps I'd want a 1 yr old set round cut little on the thick side of mid, that was only ever wiped with a medium base prep, but wiped a good bit in the past, then depending on how wet an soft it was I'd wipe accordingly LS 3 or LS 4 multiple coats maybe even a creo mix and there would be a torch involved.
If to time trial I'd want a 2 yr old NEVER seen any prep , smack it heavy coat of goat in the trailer 20 min out as soon as that coat was dry, i'd smack it heavy again let it dry, then at the back of the grid just before setting kart down smack them heavy goat coat again roll out WET, probably a torch involved again, and maybe even a coat of creo while at the trailer. That would be for Burris 33s only rule, I always keep 2 good sets of Burris 11s in the trailer in case any Burris rule.

all the rain is coming tonight im just trying to decide if i should wipe anything tonight in the garage before i leave for the track
Little late to offer advice now, BUT this is a case where wiping something aggressive (like goat/creo) works very well.
Our Pink Panther, cut 50/50 with Goat (and cap it off with some creo if you have it) is unbelievable for conditions like this.
We've had several customers take poles at some big races when it rained right before qualifying and they had to go on the track while it was still marginal at best. The nice thing about mixing Pink Panther and goat is that it won't kill the tires like using goat alone. They'll always be a wet track set from that point on, BUT they won't dry out like goat does to tires.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
34 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com