preps?

ketchup

Looking for a good prep that is a three parts
not looking for 10 different types of prep. trying to keep it basic.
Using Vegas on a dusty no grip clay track.
and how work the tires in and out with that prep

WE also have a 3 prep system. Actually 2 but we use gold as our third. If you are interested in Pink MAgic preps. I can help.

Moonshine tire prep is also very affective and has three outside chemicals along with one inside. If you would like any info on this brand feel free to give us a call.
Tom Dawson
Transfer Tornado Cuts
724-456-3757

I'd put our Vega program up against ANYONE's.

One internal:
Pink Panther

Two externals:
Monster Bite to add bite AND soften
Black Bite 2.0 to add bite and NOT soften

There's our 3 part line-up that flat out works. :)

I'm sure that the guys above have good product as well, and I know some of them personally -- great guys to deal with....just throwing my ring in the hat for some GREAT (and simple to use) Vega preps.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cuts
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com

Celebrating 25 years of service to the karting industry

765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Liquid Speed is very simple to use also, they have 4 main preps. LS1, LS2, LS3, & LS4. Those 4 preps will cover every condition from a sloppy wet track to a hard and fast high bite track. You have 2 internal preps that can also be used externally, then you have 2 external preps. They work very well

Andys speed shop has a ton of customers in the panhandle, he has a inside,soft and hard preps his results speak for his prep line you can look him up on here or facebook "andys speed shop" and he can hook u up with all the info u need and get u set up with his dealer for that area

Back