Qrc

ttownwideglider

Thinking of buying some Qrc treads for our muddy track that dries out and blows fluff everywhere, if it ever does dry out . What do the tread compounds duro at I think there are three differetn ones? Cant find any info on them at the Burris tire site. Just found them at the QRC site in California. The local guys around here love them. It also looks like the tread pattern is different from regular Burris treads. The tread blocks look much smaller and more square.Do they not make a 11.5" x 7" x 6" for left rear, or is everyone running a 12" x 8' x6" and trying to shrink it to get stagger? Mike or Kurt can you help out with these questions, Thanks.

The TX-11 = QRC-11, TX-22=QRC-22 and TX-33 = QRC-33 for compound reference.

The 12 x 9.0-6 QRC series tires have the same block pattern as the 12 x 8.0-6 TX series. The 11.5” tires in the 7.0, 8.5 and 9.5 all have the larger block pattern as noted. The 11.5 x 7.0-6 is only available in the larger block pattern and does work well as a stagger tire with the QRC series. The 11.5 x 8.5-6, 11.5 x 9.5-6, 12 x 8.0-6 and 12 x 9.0-6 are very similar in roll out to be utilized as right side tires and using the 7.0 as a LR stagger tire.

As a general reference you will find the 11 at 34 duro, the 22 at 42 and the 33 at 52. There are a whole host of variables that will yield different readings than what I just stated, so use these are a reference point.

Hope this helps

Kurt

I would like to know the burris stock number for the 11 x 5.5 x 6 tire that has the grooves cut across the tread at an angle. Doesnt it also have the TX tread pattern (smaller blocks)? This is the same design I cut on latemodels and really lke it for a left front.

The 12 x 8.0-6 and 12 x 9.0-6 have the same smaller block pattern - only difference is in width.

The QRC-55 is only available in the 12 x 9.0-6.

The 11.5" TX series have the larger blocks

Hey Kurt Iwas wondering about the stager on the QRCs. I bought a 12x9 using a 10.75 RR, 12x8 on a 10.00 RF, 11x5.5 on a 6.5 LF, 11.5x7 LR. Should I use a 8.5 or 10.0 wheel on the LR to get stagger close to the LF? THANKS

I just got these tires and trying new sizes anyone know the roll out for the sizes I mentioned. I am trying to keep the lefts close and being a 11.5 and a 11.0 I just don't know which size wheel will get there. I will adjust stagger after mounting by shrinking and stretching as I normally do.

Back