RAAH Speedway's 33rd Annual Kart Swap Meet

Is anybody bringing new swoop bodies I'm needing 2 also looking for seats to fit 10 and 11-year-old I would order new but I want to have them sit in them to see how they fit

There will be lots of new and used bodies on hand from dealers and racers to look at.

If you can't find what you are looking for at the swap meet, then you probably didn't need it. LOL

Tables full of the latest go fast product to the vintage. 4 cycle and 2 cycle

BJ, if Lynn Vogel gets there before me, he is gonna pay for my spot and its ok if he wants to use some of my table. I dunno if he knows hes gonna pay yet or not, but he will LOL ... Ill pay him back when I get there, I talked to him today and he suggested that, but I told him no. It sounds like a grand idea though
questions? hit me up ... this is really legit

10-4 josheezpapa

Kyle Davis with Dirty Money Motorsports - Savannah, Missouri will be on hand with his custom tire washer. Give him a call with any questions or pre-orders 704-634-3830

CBR sure could have used one of those back in the day

so, when I told Josh's mom about it, she said it was her weekend so I could just keep Josh overnight. So, without re-checking the date, I did. I was there today but no one else was LOL ... josh says
#PitchATent

BJ, i had the weekend wring. I cant get Josh in time to come, and we are falling behind getting the kart ready. Would it be a problem if we didnt need our table BT, I would like to beg off this year

No problem Mark.

70 degrees today.........get your stuff out, cleaned up and ready to roll for Saturday. We are looking for a record turnout!

To answer the question above......there should be plenty of bodies / stands and some tire rollers to look at........new and used

BJ, I had something come up and will not be able to make it this weekend.

Anyone needing Krug Green this weekend can call ahead and I will send your prep with Ralph at Uncle Frank's. Call by 8pm Thursday to have your order delivered to Pella this weekend!

-Jordan Krug

I will have the following used parts with a few new sprinkled in:

6619 ARC Clone Flywheel
New clone crank
New clone pistons
Fuel Tanks
Flathead Air cleaner cups
Flathead Re-Coil
Limited Mod Flathead Parts (New Wiseco .020 over piston, New 4.475 WMS Billet Rod, Competiton Carbs 368 Tillotson and Manifold)
Misc. Flathead Parts (gaskets, valve springs,piston etc.)
Flathead Engine Building Tools (NeWay Valve Cutter, Torque Plates, Valve Guide Instillation/Removal Tools and Reamers, Backside Cutter, Misc. Gauges)
PRC Spindles
PRC Rear Cassettes
Bully Drivers
Small and Large Quick Clips
New Folding Rolling Kart Stand
Used Maxxis 9.00's (about two cases)
Barely used old date cod Pink Maxxis 8.00's (some still showing center lines)
Low Lap Unilli sets
Low Lap Firestone YJF's
Pair of used 8.00 Blues
Fairings
Steering Wheel
PRC Icon/Seraph rear bumper
Clone Weenie Pipes
Tire Roller

Will be adding more items as I continue to load for the weekend.

Uncle Buck's Tire Solutions Preps @ Special Show Pricing
-Real Krug Green: $20 per quart
-UBTS Strong Mixer: $10 per quart
-UBTS Medium: $30 per quart
-UBTS Inside: $20 per quart

Last edited:
Back