racing mower tires track tack

keithcar72

What would you recommend as a starting point for soaking tires on a racing mower? They are treaded tires off a stock mower. i have been using track tack on my kart and want to stay with them. The track is watered only no calcium or anything else is used. starts off wet for the heats. then will get dry and dusty by the end of the night. the track never takes rubber just gets dusty. i was thinking about rolling them with btgp red? any sugestions?

should i roll them inside and out? i haven't messed with treaded tires in over 10 years and that was a street stock. luckly they will fit my roller just have to do them 2 at a time. what about black sand when the track is wet. all the people I talked to at the track are using home made brews and i don't want to go down that road. i have been real happy with track tack on my kart so i want to just stay with it.

I would stick with BTGP when the track is wet and go with the Black Sand when it dries out. You can use the Kryptoniite on the inside if you are wanting to soften, I would go between 8-12oz.

Back