rage

bill

I have a rage with the large tubes at motor mount and the c block front all adjustable. Was wondering if anyone knew if these work well on dirt oval and had any numbers for me. Not sure the year. Thanks bill

The c-block front ends weren't as easily adjustable but they were solid and seemed to hold a set up through more abuse. They still work well on dirt. Im not sure about the setup but Jeff at Rage could get you a good starting point and I'm sure he will know of someone who can get you some good advice. I'm pretty sure he still has new front end parts for them too.

It will work great. My son runs a 2001 Rage Cage Kart and picked up 7 wins in 12 races against 13-15 kart fields. Newer isnt always better. I can share my set-up numbers if you need a base line.

Thats the Rage Dagger, if you can get in touch with Allen Garner on here hr ran very well on one
Go to the Southeast track section, search Valleygirl in the search bar, pm them they can get you in touch with Alan

Not sure yet. Just trying to get him racing again, either open or I may give him my clone, to run 360lb or sr. Heavy 415

Hi, my name is Paul DiMauro (New Bern, NC). Would be interested in receiving your setup numbers for the 01 Rage champ kart. We run on asphalt. Thanks, Paul

Back