Red to green plate

CodyH00

Just found out that my son is just to old to run red plate for his first year. He has only driven on the track a few times with red plate and a gear rule in place. Other than that one practice day he is brand new. Looking for advice on picking the gear. Going to be running TCK

Just found out that my son is just to old to run red plate for his first year. He has only driven on the track a few times with red plate and a gear rule in place. Other than that one practice day he is brand new. Looking for advice on picking the gear. Going to be running TCK
How old is he and where are you located? I know at Ashway Speedway they allow some of the older kids to stay in red plate.

Owen Pitcher runs red plate at TCK, his older brother has run Jr1 and Jr2. His dad Keith sent me a text about the same thing when I asked him. I will see if I can find it.

Talk to the track. Some promoters will let a 1st time racer who is over the age limit race down with a stipulation. A lot of times it's if you win so many races you have to move up.

Back