Redemption 2012

Vegaman

Looking for setup numbers for stateline speedway I run super heavy and 425. What does these karts like. I've been out on it three times and can't seem to get a handle on it.

I have no idea if there is a specific set of numbers for your kart, but I'm sure there is. I have a set of generic numbers you might try, or at least look at. Not saying these will be perfect, but a place to start. The pounds will not be right if your kart is not 360 pounds kart & driver, but the percentages will be right, regardless of the total weight. If you want to change the total weight, front, left or cross, email me those 4 numbers and I'll send you a new sheet.
Total 360
Front 46 %
Left 54 %
Cross 62 %

Left Front % 19.00%
Left Front lbs 68.4

Right Front % 27.00%
Right Front lbs 97.2

Left Rear % 35.00%
Left Rear lbs 126

Right Rear % 19.00%
Right Rear lbs 68.4

Front Cross lbs 28.80 Difference Right to Left
Front Cross % 29.63%

Rear Cross lbs (57.60) Difference Left To Right
Rear Cross % -84.21%

I have no idea if there is a specific set of numbers for your kart, but I'm sure there is. I have a set of generic numbers you might try, or at least look at. Not saying these will be perfect, but a place to start. The pounds will not be right if your kart is not 360 pounds kart & driver, but the percentages will be right, regardless of the total weight. If you want to change the total weight, front, left or cross, email me those 4 numbers and I'll send you a new sheet.
Total 360
Front 46 %
Left 54 %
Cross 62 %

Left Front % 19.00%
Left Front lbs 68.4

Right Front % 27.00%
Right Front lbs 97.2

Left Rear % 35.00%
Left Rear lbs 126

Right Rear % 19.00%
Right Rear lbs 68.4

Front Cross lbs 28.80 Difference Right to Left
Front Cross % 29.63%

Rear Cross lbs (57.60) Difference Left To Right
Rear Cross % -84.21%

Aint even close for super heavy, about 59-60 is more what you need.

Looking for setup numbers for stateline speedway I run super heavy and 425. What does these karts like. I've been out on it three times and can't seem to get a handle on it.

46.5 % nose, 58 % left, 64 % cross, 2.75 Rf neg camber, .5 Lf pos will get ya close.

Call Marc and Brandon at T/O. They probably have track-specific setup info, and Brandon is a tire guy as well. They're always quick to help racers because it's the right thing to do, as well as being good for business for their karts to run well.

Back