Rival/Evolve, Prodigy Hybrid or Recon?

I sold all of my stuff this year due to unfortunate circumstances. I'm looking to get something going for next season, with Clone, Burris.
I was on PRC, Phenom, Icon and Tritons then switched to a Pursuit and hated it.

Given the 3 main chassis in the topic Rival/ Evolve, Prodigy's or Recon, which would you choose for typical OH, IN, MI tracks? Bigger guy, 425 class with no weight added.

Thank you in advance as well.

Ran it at the MWROC at Little E, locked down all day, plus I'd only ran it once. Didn't really give it the time, but a few people around me say they can't get the push out of them. Which don't get me wrong thing handled like a champ from what I ran it. Although just felt slow as all get out even compared to my Phantoms.

Ran it at the MWROC at Little E, locked down all day, plus I'd only ran it once. Didn't really give it the time, but a few people around me say they can't get the push out of them. Which don't get me wrong thing handled like a champ from what I ran it. Although just felt slow as all get out even compared to my Phantoms.
Details on what you were doing to your tires at MWROC wiping , If so with what and how much ? Any Internal ?

Conditioner 2 wipes, Monday and Wednesday. Did not wipe except once before Qualifying. Feature I went out on 23's fresh cut not sure on thickness but I'm assuming it was too thick. Was told no prep, thin, fresh 23's were the ticket and it showed with Lynd winning the class.

put more stagger in the rear. I would get a Rival used and save money for tires.

Conditioner 2 wipes, Monday and Wednesday. Did not wipe except once before Qualifying. Feature I went out on 23's fresh cut not sure on thickness but I'm assuming it was too thick. Was told no prep, thin, fresh 23's were the ticket and it showed with Lynd winning the class.
Ya 2023s worked for some, we set the pole and won Jr 1 on straight up never prepped 2022 , did well in Jr 3 with 2022 s with 30 cc of Internal , qualified 8 th on Clone Lite and raced ok on 2022s Go figure it was a lot of different things working for different people.

Back