Rolling tire racks

buckshot

If anyone is interested in building something like these....I can share the specs or possibly build for you if you're within a few hours of me.
fab6.jpg
fab7.jpg

The runners the tires sit on are turned to 45 deg. They are 7" apart from the center. Each outer runner is 1 1/2" from the end of the 22" pieces. If more info is needed or you're not quite sure what the dimensions are depicting please let me know. The length can be whatever you desire. The top row is centered to hold 4 LF. This particular rack is built to hold 8 sets of 3 and is 61 1/4" tall overall without tires on the top row. It fits in a 24"x32" footprint on the floor,ideal for small trailers and less shop space taken up.

Attachments

• fab7dim.jpg
    fab7dim.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 48
Looks Good .
AS Stated the lefts will fall through, if not built a little narrower , Mine did any way .

If anyone is looking for square tubing in Central PA area to build these style racks or what ever I have discounted pricing on 2 different sized square tubing if you're not particular , I have 7/8 square 20ga x24' lengths for $13.00 ea or 1-1/4 14ga x24' lengths for $25.00 ea ...all prime clean material. PM me if you need more info

I think you'll have a very hard time finding 11ga tube in 3/4" ( actually I dont believe its available)
My local metal supply has it. Last rack I built they mistakenly brought it out instead of the 16ga I normally use. I realized it wasn't the correct thickness as soon as I picked it up.

Back