Rotating mass apologies

M.D.racing

First the mass apologies. I'm going thru a tough period in my life and I get on here to escape for a while. If someone were to say I over think things, my friends would laugh and say "that is an understatement". If someone were to say that I don't think enough before I speak, they could easily prove their point by the evidence that I have left here. I apologize for the things I should've said. I apologize for what I intend to be humor but may be seen as smart a**. I hope I get a chuckle every once in a while.
There are things that I say which are intended to be heartfelt and perhaps lend some perspective. I'm sure there are many that are making a "waa waa waa" sound and looking for their tiny violins at those times.(they're looking now) Thats OK. If I have gotten even one person to think about what's really important; then I am happy and will offer no apologies for those posts.
I will try to do better. Temptation Temptation...

Now for the Rotating Mass.
I was wrong. I see it now. The ones who spoke we're trying to help me see. My head was to big and I had it really wedged it in the orifice. A flywheel doesn't make an engine more powerful. It stores some of the engine's power for later use if extracted. Its storage capacity/requirement must be met before it attains top speed. I still wonder, at fast pace lap speed, how much distance it makes before the next turn. Must stop the voices.. lol
Again I'll try to do better. Take Care Everybody.
Robert Simpson (Beaver)

u are forgiven, takes a man to admit when he is wrong an tries to fix it. just remember sometimes its better to just say nothing an let it slide. took me a lot of years to figure it out. also sounds like u have a good women. I came home one night looking like someone had pitched me off a cliff. this women told me you cant fight the whole world. I thought about what she had said an knew she was right. she passed away two days later. I never forgot thoses words. thanks mom.

u are forgiven, takes a man to admit when he is wrong an tries to fix it. just remember sometimes its better to just say nothing an let it slide. took me a lot of years to figure it out. also sounds like u have a good women. I came home one night looking like someone had pitched me off a cliff. this women told me you cant fight the whole world. I thought about what she had said an knew she was right. she passed away two days later. I never forgot thoses words. thanks mom.

My Dad passed away two years ago today. He had a massive stroke. At the same time, my Mom had a colon bleed. Both in the hospital at the same time. Mom has severe Alzheimers. Dad had promised her that, as long as he was alive, she would not go to a nusing home. Mom survived after 16 units of blood, plasma,and platelets.
The bleeding stoped. I quit my job and sat with Dad every day for six months, trying to make sure they cared for him properly at the "nursing home". He was right side paralyzed, feeding tube, and could rarely speak. His eyes always told you he was there tho. Some of the few words he got out included "Don't put your Mother in here". I have been out of work for two and half years now caring for my Mom at her house with my wife. Good woman can't begin to describe my wife. She works every day so we can afford to pay our bills and care for my Mom, who may sleep thru the night or may be up every thirty minutes wanting to go home and asking where is Dan(Dad). Your "Thanks Mom" brought a tear. This is a horrible disease. Days of endless repeating over and over to her what is going on, who I am, and what has happened. Although they are becoming less and less; she will say something on occasion that reaches your heart and lets you know that part of your Mom is still in there. I just hope that when she passes, that I told her that I love her the day before.
Somebody sent you here "oldloco"
Thanks Mom
Thanks Dad
Thanks oldloco

you are not only a fine son but even a better human being.i can tell one thing they raised u right. you are what every parent hopes there kids will grow up to be. your wife is one in a million. god bless u an your family.

you are not only a fine son but even a better human being.i can tell one thing they raised u right. you are what every parent hopes there kids will grow up to be. your wife is one in a million. god bless u an your family.

Thank You more than you know. I'm going to tell my wife in the morning, that I heard from Dad last night, because in someway I did.
God bless you and your family to "oldloco"

i understand ! i am going through similar things at this point in my life

Yeah but you got that kool picture changing thingy on the side. Lol
Dad would always try to cut up and joke.
I sincerely hope things get better for you Mike.
Take care and even tho we are only given so much; spend time....

Back