SCUAS race #2 at Woodleaf Speedway 4-19-14

kent

Round 2 for the SCUAS will be held at Woodleaf Speedway April 19th. This will also be the first 1/4 points race of the year for the SCUAS. If interested in gaining national points you must fill out your membership form and have myself sign off on it prior to the start of the race. The race will be run in conjunction with woodleaf's flat track motorcycle program. The only 2 kart classes that will run this day will be UAS and Limited Outlaws. Entry fee will be $25 plus any additional track fee's for each class. Gates open at 3, practice at 5, and racing to start around 7. Hope to have a great turnout in both classes.

Kent

Kent, Will there be a parts vendor there fo fuel and such for this race or do we need to bring methanol with us. Are we running heat races.

Where can the rules be found for the Limited Outlaws?
Also if you are not a UAS member can you join at the event?

Not quite ready 'cuz I'm slinging paint and building wedges....should have 'er done in the next week or so. Have fun at the races... ~Ted

Nick, I don't think there will be a parts vendor there.

Wss883, the limited outlaw rules are posted with our scheadule in the scheadule thread, and yes you can join at the track.

Back