seat

I'd say a lot depends on track conditions as well. I run a lay down seat but am fairly "up" in it. Give or take 9" back of seat off rear axle. This is for up north on lower grip tracks where sidebite helps alot. If I go down south with more grip I tend to lay it down more with the increased track grip and keep my vcg lower. Just get comfy, driver comfort is key to a consistent 20laps especially in a open. Jmo

i weight 150 and only running 240cc 4 stroke so adding lead were needed is not an opition
That is not correct. ALWAYS get your percentages right, even if carrying some extra lead.
Always have some lead with you, to use as an at track correction for handling issues.

I'd say a lot depends on track conditions as well. I run a lay down seat but am fairly "up" in it. Give or take 9" back of seat off rear axle. This is for up north on lower grip tracks where sidebite helps alot. If I go down south with more grip I tend to lay it down more with the increased track grip and keep my vcg lower. Just get comfy, driver comfort is key to a consistent 20laps especially in a open. Jmo

I think Ben is very much right here.

X2. That's what its for.

I too agree with Ben, on my animal/clone stuff, i lay the seat down a good bit, but with my 250 I have to set it upright quite due to fatigue on long runs

Back