Selingsgrove and seven stars

Anvil31

I’m looking to get some info on gear set ups for 2 classes for these tracks any help would be greatly appreciated

Junior cage at both tracks 380 pounds kart ?
Rookie cage 1 at seven stars ?

Thanks you in advance where new to the sport with decent equipment / we don’t have the mini gears

I’m looking to get some info on gear set ups for 2 classes for these tracks any help would be greatly appreciated

Junior cage at both tracks 380 pounds kart ?
Rookie cage 1 at seven stars ?

Thanks you in advance where new to the sport with decent equipment / we don’t have the mini gears
7 stars Junior caged blue plate clone 14/59,
Rookie 1 caged / Champ Green plate clone 14/57 until driver is maximizing momentum then 15/61.
Selinsgrove Friday night racing
Junior caged 15/59
Rookie 1 caged 16/61

With Selinsgrove not racing tonight get them ready and come out to 7 stars we'll be there bottom row along road spots 55, 56 stop and introduce yourself, if you need more info to be prepared feel free to contact me
717 712 3437 Ken

7 stars Junior caged blue plate clone 14/59,
Rookie 1 caged / Champ Green plate clone 14/57 until driver is maximizing momentum then 15/61.
Selinsgrove Friday night racing
Junior caged 15/59
Rookie 1 caged 16/61

With Selinsgrove not racing tonight get them ready and come out to 7 stars we'll be there bottom row along road spots 55, 56 stop and introduce yourself, if you need more info to be prepared feel free to contact me
717 712 3437 Ken
Thank you for the help
Is much appreciated

Back