Selinsgrove / Rumors

DynoDon

To those of you who are hearing the rumors as to why I wasn’t at the End of Summer Bash as the tech here is why. I was TOLD how to tech that show and I STRONGLY disagreed. Communication broke down on their behalf and I refused to do the job unless we started communicating. I gave them a deadline of 12 noon on Wednesday to reach out to me. That time and day came with no response. I went camping with my family which is where I am now. I sincerely apologize to those who were expecting tech and didn’t get it. I would like to thank all the Friday night regulars who made my 6 years there as your tech a great time.
Don Gordner
National Tech / Instructor and Northeast AKRA Advisor

To those of you who are hearing the rumors as to why I wasn’t at the End of Summer Bash as the tech here is why. I was TOLD how to tech that show and I STRONGLY disagreed. Communication broke down on their behalf and I refused to do the job unless we started communicating. I gave them a deadline of 12 noon on Wednesday to reach out to me. That time and day came with no response. I went camping with my family which is where I am now. I sincerely apologize to those who were expecting tech and didn’t get it. I would like to thank all the Friday night regulars who made my 6 years there as your tech a great time.
Don Gordner
National Tech / Instructor and Northeast AKRA Advisor
I'm not Surprised,. I received no response about announcing there either.

Communication... Proper communication (in it's many forms) is a major problem, issue, deficit, concern and whatever other words you can come up with almost everywhere I go. It can be work, social, family and almost anywhere and...for me.... communication is almost always the biggest issue. It's not just about speaking. It's listening, understanding, comprehending, writing, spelling, integrity and so much more. That's my rant. btw... I'm not that great at it either but I certainly try.

Back