setup help plz

karting89

Hi I am just getting back into the sport after 13 years off. I run on a 1/8 dirt track. I have an 07 bandit. I've been fortunate to have ppl scale my kart to get percentage right. They also checked caster and camber as well as toe. I'm running one inch stagger both front and rear. My question is I'm still pushing off of turns. Should I adjust left rear down to give more bite to right front or could it be from pinching the kart down a little bit coming out of turns? Thanks for advice in advance

Hi I am just getting back into the sport after 13 years off. I run on a 1/8 dirt track. I have an 07 bandit. I've been fortunate to have ppl scale my kart to get percentage right. They also checked caster and camber as well as toe. I'm running one inch stagger both front and rear. My question is I'm still pushing off of turns. Should I adjust left rear down to give more bite to right front or could it be from pinching the kart down a little bit coming out of turns? Thanks for advice in advance

Well for sure if you don't enter right you cannot exit right, however post all your set up numbers just because it's scaled does not mean it's the correct numbers, second for sure you need to increase stagger 1 1/2" front an 1 1/4" rear that will help your push off, depending on remaining numbers might not cure it 100% you might need other numbers tweeked as well, and just the added stagger might warrant a cross adjustment.

Back