Shimek speedway mdkc

acesdad

I would like to thank Ben and Bambi owners of Shimek for all their hard work this past week-end. Like i have said for years NO ONE CAN CONTROL OR PREDICT MOTHER NATURE WITH 100% ACCURACY. Ben worked his tail off to try and give us the best track he could. As we who were there know, the track was not at its best, but neither was the weather. When a track owner works as hard as Ben did to give us the best track possible, we can only thank him for all his hard work. THANK YOU BEN.
With that said. I would also like to commend Kyle and his crew for a well run show even with mother nature throwing adverse conditions. Thanks Kyle.
Anyone that has raced very much at all knows conditions are not always perfect. And any new series has growing pains. This is going to be a great series and we at Nevins Motorsports will continue to support it.
Thanks again to Ben and Kyle for all their hard work this past week-end.
Til the next race, turn left and above all HAVE FUN.

Bryan Nevins Sr.

I want to say thank you to Ben,Kyle and everyone else that helped get the track ready, You guys worked your butts off to get the track preped thanks again and cant wait for the next race!!

yes Ben &Bambi and staff went above an beyond, all in all a good show working with what was dealt. There was a couple of issues that seemed to indicate the calls have not changed,depending on who is who, understood everyday is different lets see if all works out. thanks to all that support karting. POPS @ Bennettmotorsports

Ill agree Ben and bambi worked their butts off to get us a track. I can't thank my staff enough for the help all day.
Ill be the first to admit there were a few mistakes made as for my staff and I it was a learning day. Saying that I can promise thing will get changed a few rules will be cleared up and we will be better at Newton.
thank you for your support
kyle roose

Thank you very much. We are sorry it wasn't up to snuff but it will be better next time. It is the great support like this from you the racers that makes it worth it. Good luck racing!

Back