Should el's be soft or have bite on high bite track

Keefe, shoot me a PM. I know your kart and that track fairly well. If you interested in getting off to a fast start in that series, I can help you.

I did my good buddy rob knows him well and heard a lot great feedback about him and I just turned16 and doing everything with my twin brother on our own and we know a lot of racing knowledge we just got our license and I have been applying for many jobs so I can feed my racing addiction that's why I'm trying to get some free information because I just don't have money to pay people to set up my kart or buy big name motors but

I did my good buddy rob knows him well and heard a lot great feedback about him and I just turned16 and doing everything with my twin brother on our own and we know a lot of racing knowledge we just got our license and I have been applying for many jobs so I can feed my racing addiction that's why I'm trying to get some free information because I just don't have money to pay people to set up my kart or buy big name motors but

Rob is a good guy also.

Back