shrinking and stretching tires

I run Hoosier tread tires and my stagger is way off. My lr with 7psi is about 34 inches. My RR with 3psi is about 38. Need to get to about an inch and a half. How can I make my left grow and my right shrink. Or would I be better to run a 10 inch tire on my left rear. That puts my stagger perfect.

if my stagger was that screwd up id be switchin brands of tires

lol yeah. when the brake pads on my ford wear out, i go buy a toyota.

496 has some good relevent info. if stagger is what youre lookin for, try runnin a wider tire on the lr or narrow up the rim with they tire youre currently using. what size tire you runnin on the lr dodgeram11??

I believe its an 11x7x6 and my rr is a 12x9x6 rf is a 12x8x6. And ya the info seems good. Idk I over last year my RR stretched. I had it for a few races. But the others are all new. What's the easiest way to add heat. And how much heat?

Easier to do when shes not home. Easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask permission. Maybe my wife is just used to me cause she just said it smells like tires and that was it.

what are your wheel sizes? running a wider right rear tire will get you a little closer. My recommended wheel sizes would be: 6"LF 8.5" LR and 10" right sides

Back